Friday, October 26, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYUN! =D

celebrated boyun's bday at my hse today.

firstly, me & sze hwee went to fairprice buy mixture for cake.
she bought caramel mixture too.
then came over my hse make caramel,
kaya came.
then go over sze hwee hse bake cake.
kayxian came.
cake looks like a chocolate bomb! xD
then bake hao cake liao come over my hse again.
boyun & his gf came,
then cecelia came.
cut cakes & bashed XD
sabo'ed him wif cakes on his face,
dirtied my hse floor =X
cake was okay.
quite a fun day today ! ^____^
heres some pics and videos~ enjoy! xD

chocolate bomb!

staring at the bomb >_>
cutting cakes wif his gf =]
hahas, guess u shld know wad happen huh. =DD


hahs. see how kayxian gei gei in this vid. ! xD

hows he kena bashed up by both of them ! xD

hahs, do i sound fierce in this vid? LOLS!

enjoy~

No comments: