Sunday, May 13, 2007

fun~~

woots~~
=D
went to the psc nite today -.-
kindda being force?
hah! dun care too much,
but i noe after the psc nite..
so damn fun can? lols..
go to the mediacorp
tgt wif me, my second sis, and 4 of her frens..
after the psc nite..
went for dinner at adam food court..
but on the way thr..
my sis de fren drove my dad's car..
then other fren oso got car..
sia lah..
they like play maximum tune..
lols!
on the road sumore..
the other fren still can dance on the car..
lols!
blast music sumore..-.-'
then go to a place..
a ice cream bar =)
called.. ice³
hmm..
ordered mud pie..lols..
forgot wads the name called..
its nice! but, ice cream melt fast..
lols..
then my sis de fren ordered one ice cream,
put alcohol on it sumore..
then i go try one or two spoon,
body warm up after tt.. lols!
then they ordered sum other ice cream too..
then till 12plus..
they send me home first =.=''
then they continue dunno go whr..
then here i am..
blogging~ lols!
hmm..
tmr going ah ma's hse..
then dunno still got go whr..
mon and tues..
hmm...
still deciding on going whr..
lols..
ends~~

No comments: