Wednesday, March 21, 2007

15 yrs old me! ^_^

woohoo~~

became 15 ytd! =))
so damn happy..
recieved presents frm shermaine & jiunn keong, weiying, jingyun and a piece of cake frm terrence ( and tt cause me to haf sore throat the nxt day =.='') thn sum say forget to bring..lols..
just wanna say.. THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THE PRESENTS!! =)) esp. frm shermaine..thx so much for the presents tt cost her and jiunn keong $80 plus >.<, weiying gave me a photo frame tts so sweet =)), jingyun gave me a small soft toy monkey keychain..tt was cute too! =)), i oso recieved bashed frm jocelyn x 4, jiunn keong x 15 on hand, thn after cca ytd, kena hit by peiling more than 3 times, weiying oso more than 3..thn they sing birthday song so loud, make me so paiseh =.='' >.<..thn gillian almost hit me on my face..wanquan thought my birthday on 21st..lols! thn many many of ur birthday wishes, walk here and thr most of them those whu noe me de will say happy birthday to me..^.^ THANKS SO MUCH! tis is my best birthday ever! i swear ! >.<

No comments: