Thursday, September 28, 2006

phew~

long time nvr blog liao. cause lazy and tired..
monday~
went to sze hwee's hse do d&t
rina oso got go..then i go bac first then rina go wif sze hwee first.
change clothes liao. then set off..
reach there, then teach rina do stars..
then me and sze hwee started do project..
but we paint onli =P
paint purple and grey..damn nice! =>
then 6.30 liddat we go bac home..
7 then reach home..cause bought bb tea on the way..=)
tuesday~
went to cut hair after school..
met my aunt then go.
go in..waited for 1 hr 30 min,
then my turn
waah..then my stomach keep rolling..
luckily my aunt bought me a burger..
and...
I LIKE MY NEW HAIR STYLE!
heex..
wednesday~
went to sze hwee's hse again to do d&t.
then started to drill
( tt part was fun!, sze hwee say i good and drilling,
she good and holding) hehex..
then glue them up,
then eat curry chicken by sze hwee's mum..
tt was delicious, thanks auntie!
then continue do do do..
see the time, 7.30 liao..then started packing up..
cause mum called said my aunt want to see me..
LOL..cause my hair lor..
today!
after sch went to sze hwee's hse to take bridge
to do some amendment..
then rina oso follow
then go awhile then came bac home liao..
not much happen today..
blog other time,..
btw...tmr end-of-year eng exams liao!
GOOD LUCK everyone!

No comments: